Meeting Agenda & Explanation
This session is the ideal opportunity to learn how to navigate HubSpot's marketing tools, such as building campaign landing pages, managing the marketing database, publishing posts to social media and much more.
Overview of marketing with HubSpot
Walk through of the Marketing Hub Features available to you
Getting the most out of HubSpot
Any questions you may have
Outcomes & Outputs
Receive training on HubSpot Marketing Hub so that the attendees can complete the following tasks:
- Sending Marketing Emails/eDMs
- Creating and Updating Landing Pages & blogs
- Creating & monitoring social media posts
- Creating CTAs and Forms
- Planning & Managing Campaigns & SEO
- Analytics & Reporting
- Marketing Automation
- Conversations & Chatflows
Length & Facilities
Allow 2 hours for this session
If we are doing this session at your location we will need:
- Access to the presentation room 15m prior to the session to setup
- A projector or screen to present on with HDMI or Universal Connector (if your screen does not support these formats please let us know prior to the session)
- Access to WiFi (please send us details prior to the session)
Your team will need to bring:
- A laptop connected to the Internet, or desktop if using a training room
Who typically attends these sessions
Anyone who will be using the HubSpot Marketing Hub and needs to manage Marketing Emails, Landing Pages, Blogs or Content.
These sessions are limited to 3 client attendees.
Typically these sessions are facilitated by the Marketing Lead on Your Project.
The Marketing Hub Training Session typically occurs around 9 weeks from Kick-off.
In general you will want to ensure that the session is held close to launch / handover of your HubSpot portal so your portal is configured but is close to when your team will actually be using the portal so they can apply the training straight away.
Internal use only
Snippet reference: #marketinghubtraining