Meeting Agenda & Explanation
Capture your requirements for Sales Hub implementation including the live chat design, customer service ticket capture and automation.
- Key pain points
- How success is measured
- Determining KPIs
- Customer Service Journey
- Phasing-in Process
- Service Modules
- Conversations, Social & Chat
- Knowledge Base, Snippets & Templates
- Questions & Next Steps
Outcomes & Outputs:
To enable the service teams to:
- Manage, track and report on Service Performance
- Prioritise customer enquiries
- Create support tickets
- Manage client communications
- Streamline and automate the Service Process through:
Customer Service Journey
- Conversations: Email, Social & Chat
- Tickets/ Tasks
- Knowledge Base
- NPS & Customer Feedback
- Slack Integrations
Who typically attends these sessions
Anyone who needs to be involved with how the Service team will use the CRM. Typically these are individuals within Service Leadership Roles.
These sessions are limited to 3 client attendees and assume an existing knowledge of Service CRM concepts and some existing experience with Service Process Design or Service Team Leadership.
This Session can be scheduled around 7 weeks from Kick-off of your project.
Internal Use Only
Snippet reference: #servicehubdesignsession