Choose the properties that will be displayed for users in your CRM when they view contacts, companies, deals, and tickets.
Create a Customized Section
- Navigate to Settings > Properties > Records Customization
- From this screen you can search and edit existing views, filter to find the view you are looking to edit or create new team views.
- Select Create Team View
- Select the type of view (Contact, ticket, deal etc) and then select Next in the top right corner
- Enter the Name of the View
- Select from the drop-down the team(s) you wish to see the section
- Enter in the Section Name to appear on the Contact Sidebar
- If you want the view to be conditional (only appear on contact/deal/ticket etc if conditions are met) select Make this Section Conditional and then select the property and values for which you want to set conditions
- Search and select properties on the left to include in the section
- Reorder them in the box on the right to specify the order they appear in the sidebar.
- Select Save