Meeting Agenda & Explanation
Draw up an SLA between Marketing & Sales
- Scene set on the concept of 'Smarketing'
- What is an SLA (and why do you need one?)
- Goals & Priorities
- Customer Lifecycles & Qualification
- Responsibilities & Accountability
- Communication & Collaboration
- Reporting & Support
- Agree on the SLA
Outcomes & Outputs
- Alignment on how Marketing & Sales will support goals & priorities of the business
- Set KPIs for Marketing and Sales that support the business goals
- MQL & SQL lifecycle definitions
- Lead scoring
- Clarity of departmental responsibilities & accountability
- How we will communicate & collaborate
- What we'll report on and how
- How sales will support marketing
- How marketing will support sales
Length & Facilities
Allow 2 hours for this session
If we are doing this session at your location we will need:
- Access to the presentation room 15m prior to the session to setup
- A projector or screen to present on with HDMI or Universal Connector (if your screen does not support these formats please let us know prior to the session)
- Access to WiFi (please send us details prior to the session)
Your team will need to bring:
- The business goals
- Any existing examples of
- Examples of current and ideal collateral and content
- KPIs/What they need to report on/Measure, etc
Who typically attends these sessions
Sales & Marketing Leadership Roles & top performers/influencers from those departments. Senior Business Leadership who are responsible for the business goals that Sales & Marketing support.
These sessions are limited to 6 client attendees and assume an existing knowledge of the principles of Inbound Sales & Marketing.
Typically these sessions are facilitated by the Marketing & Commercial Directors of Hype & Dexter.
This session can be scheduled as soon as possible after the research phase, when either Buyer Profiles or Personas have been created and approved, and after the buyer journey mapping has been completed (if included in the project).
Internal Use Only
Sales & Marketing